I was asked by some one to help create a roadway in Revit. As the roadway is not straight but comes with circular curves, he cannot use Ramp to create it. The best way to achive this is using the Slab tool.
1. Draw the Roadway with Slab command as shown.
2. Use Polar Arrayed Lines to sub-divide the circular curve area.
3. Pick on the Roadway created and choose the Sub-Element - Add New Points tool.
4. Add nw points to the edges as shown.
5. Modify the elevation of each points. Create a section through each edge lines will facilitate the proper changing of elevation.
6. With each points properly elevated, you will get a nice roadway as shown.
CASE Releases Innovative Suite of Building Tools
3 years ago